Saturday, June 26, 2010

I'm Back!! With a F.O.T.D :)




Soo sorry that I've been missing lately :/ Been very busy with stuff that I won't bother boring you all with :)

But now that summer is officially here I'm back and ready with lots of bloggin ideas ;)


Here's my first summer F.O.T.D. The picture isn't showing my eye make up very fabulously but I just did a pale pink lip..pink cheeks and lovely purple eyes. Very colourful and summery ;)



TaDa ;)




Excuse the puffy eyes....Stupid hayfever :( Only bad thing about this summer! Haa..
Anyone else suffering with it this summer?!?.....




Comment and follow girlies :)


xoxo

8 comments:

  1. awww thats a really nice look hun very pretty :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I'm your new follower.

    I love this look especially the pale lips :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I saw your blog. I wanted to invite you to my blog, edk.dolce where I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote all my followers, and give them a chance to attract more people to their blog & for my followers to learn more about them! Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
    *Elle

    ReplyDelete
  4. the makeup is really natural and cute!
    :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heyy cute blog :)

    follow me and I will follow you back :D

    http://once-upona-dream.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look :)

    It would be great if you could check out my blog sometime too,
    www.beautymarked24.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wanted to let you know today is the last day to enter my giveaway for 6 mac products

    http://funnyfacebeauty.blogspot.c

    ReplyDelete