Sunday, April 25, 2010

FOTD


I didn't really do anything exciting just kept it simple.
Here it is I hope you like it, please comment I'd really appreciate it :)









What I used:

Face
Gosh Velvet Touch Foundation Primer
Mac Studio Fix Fluid in NW15
Miss Sporty Coverstick Concealer.
Mac MSF Natural in Medium
Mac Sheertone Blush in Pink Swoon.

Eyes
Mac Paintpot in Painterly
Shimmery Beige e/s
Shimmery Brown e/s
Mac Eye Kohl in Smolder
Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara

Lips
Mac Lustre Lipstick in Plink!





Please comment and follow :)

xoxo

9 comments:

  1. You look so pretty! I think I need to try the collosal mascara, everyone I see wearing it has such nice looking lashes :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh thanks so much! Yeah you should try it, its so good :O best mascara ever xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're stunning! I love simple makeup like this, it's so pretty xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks so much! You too. Thanks for following me aswell I get so excited when I get new followers! Really appreciate it xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. you skin looks flawless.
    very pretty.<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your make up, it looks perfect! Your mascara looks really nice, I might have to try the Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara as I'm running low on my usual one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. your skin looks so great!

    You have a very cute blog.

    I'm following yours, have you ever checked out mine? www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com.

    Hope you can stop by and follow if you like it : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. cut... is very chic...
    xox0

    ReplyDelete