Tuesday, April 6, 2010

NOTD & My Lovely Bargain :)


17 Lasting Fix Nail Polish in 'Parma Violet'

Just thought I would share my NOTD. This has to be my favourite nail polish atm. Its a pretty pastel lilac-y colour :). Its perfect for Spring/Summer. Sorry for the crappy picture. It's late I have an excuse :P. It doesn't show the colour very fabulously but it will do..Love it :) x



My lovely dress from New Look :)
I've been looking for a dress like this for ages and I was just having a look through the sale rack in New Look and I found this lovely dress for €15. I was delighted when I saw it because it was mixed up with loads of random stuff in different sizes. I spotted it then and it was in my size and reduced by €24 :O. Lucky me :)



Again the colour isn't shown very well but it is a pinky-nude colour with a lacey layer on top. The sleeves come to my elbows and the dress comes to just above my knee. I'm going to wear this with some pearl accessories and some nude pumps :). This pic shows the floral lacey detailing on top. It's so pretty and girly and I love it :D.






Yay for random bargains :)

No comments:

Post a Comment