Monday, April 5, 2010

What's In My Makeup Bag


Well thought my first post on this should be a 'What's In My Makeup Bag'. It's one of my favourite posts to look at on other peoples blogs. Even if I don't have many followers now, if I do get quite a few (fingers crossed =]) I can do an updated one later on.

Here are some pics of my makeup bag and the stuff I have in it



Makeup:

1) MAC Sheertone Blush - Pink Swoon
2) MAC Studio Fix Fluid - NW15
3) MAC MSF Natural - Medium
4) MAC Paint Pot - Painterly
5) MAC Lustre Lipstick - Plink!
6) Maybelline NY - The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara
7) MAC Eye Khol - Smolder
8) Maybelline - Liner Express Eye Liner


I know it kinda seems like all I use is MAC, but believe me that really is most of my small (but growing) MAC collection.


That's all for now I s'pose :P

xoxo


4 comments:

  1. hello lovely :)
    i love msf natural :)
    i'm your first follower, haha.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh it isn't showing up that you're following me. :( Im still confused by this thing :L I'll follow you now though x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey girl ! thanks for following my blog :)
    i lovee mac's pink swoon! its my favee

    doseofsugarxoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete